ASUS Turbo GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 with high-performance blower-style cooling for small chassis and SLI setups.
- NVIDIA TURINGTMASUS GeForce® RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12:: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- 4K: Step up to the ultimate 4K gaming experience with GeForce RTX and enjoy today’s biggest games in amazing detail.
- Redesigned Shroud improves cooling for multi-card configurations and chassis with limited airflow
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan with IP5X Dust Resistance is a larger, quieter, and dust resistant fan that shifts more air.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
Blow them away
The ASUS Turbo GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti is designed from the ground up for systems with multiple GPUs or other airflow restricting scenarios by incorporating a host of subtle design optimizations that improve airflow through the shroud and increase reliability. Grasp the reins of the most powerful graphics platform ever.
The Turbo GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti features a new shroud that’s designed to look sharp while optimizing cooling on several fronts. Parts of the shroud surrounding the fan intake have been raised to create a buffer between other cards in SLI setups and space-restricted chassis. This physical buffer is paired with an angled shroud surface that funnels cool air to a large 80mm fan to ensure Turing™’s thermals remain under control in any scenario.
Dual-ball Bearing Fan
2X Longer Lifespan
The Turbo GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti features an 80mm dual-ball bearing fan that is quiet, efficient, and lasts twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs. To further increase reliability, we designed the fan to be IP5X dust resistant, which means dust won’t be able to damage its internal components.
144-Hour Validation Program
Precision-machined heat spreader
Our extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles — like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, Tweak and Tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card performance tuning and to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings, and more with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. From fine-grain performance tuning to advanced fan control, GPU Tweak II has all the tools you need to get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
We’ve partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you’ll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card – and don’t be left waiting!
See me now?
By combining advanced VR rendering, real-time ray tracing, and AI, the Dual GeForce® RTX 2080 will take VR to a new level of realism. Cable management is much improved with VirtualLink, which utilizes an Alternate Mode of USB Type-C™ to provide a quick, single-cable connection for next-generation VR headsets.
The Dual GeForce® RTX 2080 features NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ display technology for the smoothest and fastest gaming imaginable, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. Enjoy the latest first-person shooters, sports and action-adventure games at super-fast frame rates, even at the highest graphics settings!